Woman Stabs Woman Accusing Her Of Hacking Her Facebook Account
Ringo | On 04, Oct 2017
A woman landed in jail after she attacked and stabbed a woman, who she accused of hacking her Facebook account in Sampaloc, Manila.
Camille Paras, 24, accused Sheena Sayo of hacking her Facebook account where she posted an indecent picture of the Camille and a man, who is a former lover of the latter.
Camille threatened Sheena that she will attack and kill her, all she had to do is to wait. A few minutes after, she was seen through the CCTV of the Barangay 464 Zone 46 in Sampaloc Manila alighting a motorcycle and trying to enter an ally where the residence of Sheena was located.
In another footage, Sheena was seen walking through the said alley. However, she went back, But, Camille was able to catch up to her. Then, they were captured by the camera grabbing each other’s hair.
Several residents tried to meddle. But, Camille picked a knife and stabbed her twice. She immediately left the area.
The residents worked their way to bring Sheena to the hospital. She is now resting and recuperating. Camille was arrested. She will be facing frustrated murder.
Camille declined to be interviewed by the media.
#TVPatrol Babae, sinugod at sinaksak ang ‘nang-hack’ umano ng Facebook niya. | ulat ni Dominic Almelor
Posted by TV Patrol on Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles