This Woman and Her Child Are Just Walking When Suddenly Someone Threw Chemical On Them, She Was Burnt
Ringo | On 01, Sep 2017
The Brando Gusi l Love & Life Blog uploaded two pictures issuing a warning to people to be aware.
The description said the uploader noticed a woman with burns on her arms and back when he went to the emergency room of Chinese General Hospital. It turned out that she is a victim of a chemical attack.
The woman and her child were walking along C3 near Monumento when suddenly someone threw a liquid material at them. She felt itchy and when she checked herself, she was already burned. It also turned out that her umbrella and t-shirt were melted.
Fortunately, the child didn’t suffer from injuries because the umbrella served as a shield.
One netizen questioned the authenticity of the post. He said C3 and Monumento are far from each other and asked why the woman went to the Chinese General Hospital if, in fact, MCU is nearer.
However, many netizens came to the defense of the fan page. Rachel Amparo noted that she and the woman are workmates. Her colleagues were all shocked when they saw her with the burns.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust