This Woman Was Arrested By The Police, She Slips Off Handcuff And Hijacked The Police Car
Ringo | On 07, Sep 2017
A 33-year-old woman put on a magic show against the cops on Saturday.
In a video released by the Lufkin Police Department, Toscha Fay Sponsler, who was being arrested because of alleged shoplifting, was being handcuffed on the ground and then into the police car. However, she was able to slip her hands off the cuff. She immediately crawled into the front seat and drove the car.
She engaged herself in a 100mph chase with the police. It can be seen via her car’s dash cam that the officers were using some tools to stop her but no avail.
One of the officers was able to drive her off to the side of the road crashing the vehicle. She can be heard moaning after the crash.
When the police went to her, it was noted that she was holding a gun forcing them to barge in. She was arrested the second time.
Sponsler is now in jail on $18,000 bail. She is facing five felony counts of escape with a threat of a deadly weapon, aggravated assault, unauthorized use of a vehicle, possession of methamphetamine and evading arrest.
She hijacked a police car and was chased at 100mph…this is absolutely insane! 🏃♀️🚓
Posted by LADbible on Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles