Woman Accuses A Cavite Hospital Of Ignoring A Dying Patient Because The Mother Is Poor
Ringo | On 30, Aug 2017
Netizen Eyah Ortsac posted pictures of her deceased nephew and lambasted a Cavite hospital for ignoring him and his mother.
She said on August 27, at around 3:00 p.m. her sister went to the San Lorenzo Hospital in Naic, Cavite due to dehydration that was caused by diarrhea and approached the ice cream-eating nurses.
One of the nurses approached the woman and asked if she has money. When the answer is “no,” he explained that she might be shocked with the amount that she must pay. Another nurse then advised her to just bring him to a public hospital and gave her a referral. The kid didn’t receive any first aid.
Unfortunately, the kid passed away halfway through.
The netizens are angered by what happened. One noted of the R.A. No. 8344 of “An act penalizing the refusal of hospitals and medical clinics to administer appropriate initial medical treatment and support in emergency or serious cases, amending for the propose Batas Pambansa Bilang 702.”
Many also suggested the family to seek help from mainstream public service programs like “Raffy Tulfo in Action.”
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- 7 NPAs, 24 Mass Base Supporters, And 20 Members Of Militia Ng Bayan Surrender To Army In Masbate
- Couple Booted Out Emirates Flight Because Of Her Menstrual Pain
- TNT Finalist Rachel Gabreza Bags “Stars Of The Albion Grand Prix 2018” Title
- Kisses Delavin Wishes That People Won’t Say ‘I Love You’ If They Don’t Mean It
- Prince Harry’s Fiancee Meghan Markle Caught On Video Trying To Speak Filipino
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who Is Kevin In Vice Ganda’s Life?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Teacher Hailed A Hero For Hiding 19 Students Away From Shooter
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- British National Now Under Probe For Nude Carabao Ride In Siargao Island