Woman Accuses A Cavite Hospital Of Ignoring A Dying Patient Because The Mother Is Poor
Ringo | On 30, Aug 2017
Netizen Eyah Ortsac posted pictures of her deceased nephew and lambasted a Cavite hospital for ignoring him and his mother.
She said on August 27, at around 3:00 p.m. her sister went to the San Lorenzo Hospital in Naic, Cavite due to dehydration that was caused by diarrhea and approached the ice cream-eating nurses.
One of the nurses approached the woman and asked if she has money. When the answer is “no,” he explained that she might be shocked with the amount that she must pay. Another nurse then advised her to just bring him to a public hospital and gave her a referral. The kid didn’t receive any first aid.
Unfortunately, the kid passed away halfway through.
The netizens are angered by what happened. One noted of the R.A. No. 8344 of “An act penalizing the refusal of hospitals and medical clinics to administer appropriate initial medical treatment and support in emergency or serious cases, amending for the propose Batas Pambansa Bilang 702.”
Many also suggested the family to seek help from mainstream public service programs like “Raffy Tulfo in Action.”
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust