Why Erich Decided Not To Have Coffee With Xian Gaza
Ringo | On 18, Jul 2017
Erich Gonzales won’t meet Xian Gaza, the businessman who rented a billboard asking her for a coffee.
On Sunday, Erich said when she found about the billboard, she was surprised.
“To be honest, regarding that issue, noong una, just like you guys, na-surprise ako. Natuwa naman ako sa effort. As things unfolded, lumabas ‘yung mga expose about him, ako naman kasi personally, lahat naman ng supporters ko naa-appreciate ko lahat ng ginagawa nila, malaking bagay o maliit man ‘yan,” said Erich.
Gonzales said she became uncomfortable when Gaza started to post long messages on social media.
“Parang naging uncomfortable ako. After talking to my family and my closest friends, I decided not to meet him na lang,” said Gonzales.
As of the current, Gonzales is not meeting someone. She said there are some who wanted to go out with her but she is focusing on her career and self.
Want to get her attention? She said you don’t have to do something grand.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands