Why #CupforBen Trended Worldwide
Ringo | On 18, Nov 2016
The world is crumbling over the hashtag #CupforBen. Why? Because the story behind it is quite amazing.
English father Marc Carter tweeted a picture of a cup, a Tommee Tippee Cup, and he’s looking for a similar one because the cup is already out in the market.
Why? Why not just buy another cup?
It’s because Marc’s 14-year-old son, Ben, who is suffering from severe autism, won’t drink from cup aside from the blue and green that he tweeted, which had deteriorated through the years of use. Ben has been using it since he was two.
Marc reasoned that Ben got hospitalized before because of dehydration.
— Grumpy Carer (@GrumpyCarer) November 14, 2016
Marc got an overwhelming response with seven people already sent their similar cups. Much better, Tommee Tippee in North America said the company has been doing the best it can to look for the similar cup. The UK counterpart also joined in for the search.
Father Turns to the Internet to Help His Son with Autism Get a…There’s a worldwide search to help this dad find his son’s favorite cup
Posted by NowThis on Thursday, November 17, 2016
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet