Why Are Drones Prohibited Near Airports
Ringo | On 09, Sep 2017
Netizen Peixoto Guarapari posted a video showing that drones indeed need some regulations.
The 27-second video, which was taken by a plane passenger, showed a view from the window. The wing of the plane was also included.
However, suddenly, a drone appeared fast and clipped the tip of the wing. The part shattered into pieces that shocked the taker.
Posted by Peixoto Guarapari on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
The Federal Aviation Administration has been campaigning to educate people about drones and why they are prohibited in some areas.
“The FAA is leading a public outreach campaign to promote safe and responsible use of unmanned aircraft systems,” said FAA.
“We are offering a free digital toolkit with outreach materials to federal, state, and other partners to educate unmanned aircraft operators that flying in certain areas is prohibited. This toolkit includes No Drone Zone signage for any medium, including print and web.”
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales
- Man Throws Starbucks Cup At Footbridge By M.A. Buendia HD
- Roxanne Barcelo Is Asia Brewery’s Calendar Girl
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- College Student Commits Suicide Over Cyberbullying for Appearing in Porn
- Girls Hairy Armpit Selfies Now Viral
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Beware Of This Mountaineering Event Organizer By ShelaMaris Aliazas Lajada