Why Are Drones Prohibited Near Airports
Ringo | On 09, Sep 2017
Netizen Peixoto Guarapari posted a video showing that drones indeed need some regulations.
The 27-second video, which was taken by a plane passenger, showed a view from the window. The wing of the plane was also included.
However, suddenly, a drone appeared fast and clipped the tip of the wing. The part shattered into pieces that shocked the taker.
Posted by Peixoto Guarapari on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
The Federal Aviation Administration has been campaigning to educate people about drones and why they are prohibited in some areas.
“The FAA is leading a public outreach campaign to promote safe and responsible use of unmanned aircraft systems,” said FAA.
“We are offering a free digital toolkit with outreach materials to federal, state, and other partners to educate unmanned aircraft operators that flying in certain areas is prohibited. This toolkit includes No Drone Zone signage for any medium, including print and web.”
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles