What Does PNP Chief Say In The Planned Arrest/Wedding Proposal That Went Viral
Ringo | On 01, Sep 2017
The wedding proposal of Jorick Jurado has since gone viral and millions of people have watched it.
‘LOVE IN THE TIME OF TOKHANG’
PANOORIN: Ikinagulat ng isang babae ang sumunod na pangyayari matapos sapilitang arestuhin ng mga pulis ang kanyang kasintahan sa Sampaloc, Manila! | Courtesy of Christopher Agripa Engay
Posted by Pilipino Star Ngayon on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Many loved it and got excited by it. However, not everyone. One said people should not put jokes on national issues like Extra Judicial Killing (EJK), noting that German won’t invite their Jewish girlfriends into gas chambers for a wedding proposal.
Another noted that they should not have used the issue for a wedding proposal. He also took note what if the girl has heart ailments.
News program “24 Oras” was able to track down the police in the video. Police Officer 2 Ronnie Beñoso Candelaria said he is a friend to Jurado and agreed to his plans. However, he did it after his duty. He said he is happy being a bridge in the milestone of the couple.
Philippine National Police (PNP) Director General Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa agreed with Candelario. He said he’s not seeing any violations in the scene.
“Kung pre-arranged naman ang usapan sa aarestuhin at makakatulong sa kaniya, wala naman na-violate dito,” said Dela Rosa.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust