Watch: Vice Ganda Rants About ISPs
Ringo | On 19, Sep 2017
The Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the Philippines are well lambasted because of their intermittent connections and unreliable CSRs.
People have grievances but remained unheard. Since the industry was monopolized by PLDT and Globe, people have no choice.
Comedian Vice Ganda was never exempted. In one episode of “It’s Showtime,” he ranted about the craps that these telcos are providing the Philippines.
Vice said these ISPs are quite fast in terms of payments but giving the subscribers slow and expensive internet connections.
Vice also noted that when your payment was late, such companies will immediately cut the connections. However, when their connections cut, the thing that subscribers will hear is “sorry for the inconvenience.”
Vice also took note of the hard to contact CSRs of such companies. He said when you call them, you must dial different numbers and you will only end up waiting and hearing the repetitive music.
Vice Ganda: “Ang bibilis maningil samantalang ang wifi nila ang babagal…” Mapanood mo kaya ang video na ito sa bagal ng connection mo? Panoorin ang laugh trip na eksena sa #ShowtimeLaughingOutLunes
Posted by ABS-CBN on Monday, September 18, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Pinay, 13, Gets Standing Ovation In ‘Ireland’s Got Talent’
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns