Watch Out For This Fake Margarine
Ringo | On 12, Jun 2017
Netizen Mayen Marlyn is using her Facebook account to warn everyone about this fake margarine.
Marlyn, who owns a sisig house, did her morning routine of buying the ingredients and stumbled with the cheap margarine worth P100. She was surprised that it has a smaller portion than the usual.
When she used for her store, it turned out that the margarine evaporated instead of melting, which means it contains water. It also resulted in hard materials. It also sticks on the sisig plate and smells like rubber.
Posted by Mayen Marlyn on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena