Watch Out For This Fake Margarine
Ringo | On 12, Jun 2017
Netizen Mayen Marlyn is using her Facebook account to warn everyone about this fake margarine.
Marlyn, who owns a sisig house, did her morning routine of buying the ingredients and stumbled with the cheap margarine worth P100. She was surprised that it has a smaller portion than the usual.
When she used for her store, it turned out that the margarine evaporated instead of melting, which means it contains water. It also resulted in hard materials. It also sticks on the sisig plate and smells like rubber.
Posted by Mayen Marlyn on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges