Watch: Kids Try Filipino Veggies
Ringo | On 07, Jul 2017
Kids and vegetables don’t really go along…
Why? Because children have more taste buds than adults and they can taste things way more than we do. So, if its bitter for us, then it’s quite bitter for them.
What more if the vegetables are not the usual greenies served on their tables?
American kids were asked to try Kalabasa, string beans, eggplant, taro leaves, and labong (bamboo shoots).
Surprising to most of the Filipinos, the kids loved the labong. The kids noted that the vegetable is crunchy and juicy. Five out of them said they would recommend it among the veggies they tried.
Posted by FBE on Monday, July 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- University Student Takes Selfie On Rooftop, Falls To His Death