Watch: Kids Try Filipino Veggies
Ringo | On 07, Jul 2017
Kids and vegetables don’t really go along…
Why? Because children have more taste buds than adults and they can taste things way more than we do. So, if its bitter for us, then it’s quite bitter for them.
What more if the vegetables are not the usual greenies served on their tables?
American kids were asked to try Kalabasa, string beans, eggplant, taro leaves, and labong (bamboo shoots).
Surprising to most of the Filipinos, the kids loved the labong. The kids noted that the vegetable is crunchy and juicy. Five out of them said they would recommend it among the veggies they tried.
Posted by FBE on Monday, July 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Hashtag Franco Passes Away
- Farmer’s Son Gets Harvard Scholarship
- Anne Curtis Pays Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Vote For Rachel Peters In The Miss Universe
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away