Watch: Kids Try Filipino Veggies
Ringo | On 07, Jul 2017
Kids and vegetables don’t really go along…
Why? Because children have more taste buds than adults and they can taste things way more than we do. So, if its bitter for us, then it’s quite bitter for them.
What more if the vegetables are not the usual greenies served on their tables?
American kids were asked to try Kalabasa, string beans, eggplant, taro leaves, and labong (bamboo shoots).
Surprising to most of the Filipinos, the kids loved the labong. The kids noted that the vegetable is crunchy and juicy. Five out of them said they would recommend it among the veggies they tried.
Posted by FBE on Monday, July 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Garbage Thrown In Manila Bay For Cleanup Publicity
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter