VXI Speaks Up On Cherish Charmaine Road Rage
Ringo | On 20, Dec 2017
VXI Global Holdings B.V. was bombarded by the netizens calling that it should take necessary action on the case of one of its employees, Cherish Charmaine Interior.
Interior is the woman who was caught berating and hurting a taxi driver, identified as Virgilio Doctor, in a road rage.
The VXI said it is aware of the photos and videos of Interior that have been circulating online.
“VXI Global Holdings B.V. is aware of the recent altercation involving a VXI employee and a taxi driver after photos, videos, and other postings about the incident circulated on social media,” the company said on its Facebook fan page.
But, the company said it is leaving the investigation to appropriate government agencies because the incident happened during Interior’s personal time.
“However, the incident occurred when the employee was on personal time and was not doing any work for VXI. We leave it to the appropriate authorities to handle the case,” VXI said.
The VXI, however, said it doesn’t condone such misconducts.
VXI Global Holdings B.V. is aware of the recent altercation involving a VXI employee and a taxi driver after photos,…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet