Viral Video: Woman With Cleft Palate Sings "Maybe This Time"
Ringo | On 16, May 2015
A woman with incapacity just touched the heart of everyone by doing what she love to do.
Mikee Cate, a woman with cleft lip and palate, soulfully and beautifully sang “Maybe This Time.” She also accompanied herself with a guitar.
She just made people – myself included – at their seat, feeling weak while listening to her heartfelt rendition of the ever popular song. I hope she’ll take it as a complement, as for me, she sounds like Aiza Seguerra, who will sing without belting, but can definitely take your soul away.
Meanwhile, a quick check on Cate’s Facebook account, reveals that she’s one heck of a talented and artistic girl. She can also draw.
Cate was one of the best proof that when you love you are doing, none can stop you from doing it.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Viral Video: Head Lice Infestation