Vice Ganda Recreates Photo With Karla Estrada
Ringo | On 17, Apr 2017
The friendship of Vice Ganda and Karla Estrada is one example of genuine and long-lasting.
The two has been friends for more than two decades already and they are going strong. The two even recreated a scene that was taken in 1997 in same place and season.
“20 years ago. Same season. Same place. Same friend,” said Vice as a caption in the said recreated picture.
A post shared by JoseMarieViceral / Vice Ganda (@praybeytbenjamin) on
According to Pep, the photo was taken when Karla was still a movie star and Vice was still doing some comic skits and had yet to appear on television. It is also noted that superstar Daniel Padilla was only two-years-old that time.
The buddies are now contract artists under ABS-CBN. He is the main host of “It’s Showtime” and “Gandang Gabi Vice.” She is the host of “Magandang Buhay.”
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Hashtag Franco Passes Away
- Farmer’s Son Gets Harvard Scholarship