Vhong Navarro Admits Pending Cases Prohibit Him From Marrying His Girlfriend
Ringo | On 08, Aug 2017
Entertainer Vhong Navarro admitted that his pending cases, which stemmed in the 2014 controversy are the reasons why his plan to marry is delayed.
Navarro, 40, has been in a relationship with Tanya Bautista. He thinks she’s the one but his legal battle is far from over. He is facing rape cases filed by Deniece Cornejo in the incident happened in 2014. He also sued her as well as businessman Cedric Lee and his company.
“Matagal na kami at gusto ko na siya na talaga yung makakasama ko habang buhay pero wala pa, eh. Hindi pa talagay matuluy-tuloy,” said Vhong during the press conference for the film ‘Woke Up Like This.’
Navarro said he is the one telling the truth, noting that he is the victim.
“Ako naman kasi, lahat ito, sinabi ko nang totoo. Wala akong itinago. Kung ano ang naging kamalian konoon, nambabae ako, sinabi ko naman ’yun… Pero wala akong inagrabiyadong tao. ’Yun lang, hanggang doon na lang muna ako.”
Navarro said he is thankful for having an understanding and supportive girlfriend.
‘Woke Up Like This’ surrounds the story of a popular basketball player who suddenly woke up as a girl. Navarro and Poe are counterparts in the film.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?