Two QC Cybersex Dens Raided By PNP
Ringo | On 06, Apr 2017
The Police raided alleged two cybersex dens in Quezon City, Luisito Santos of DZBB reported.
The joint operatives of the Quezon City Police Department – District Special Operation (QCPD) and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group raided two condominium units that were allegedly being concealed as a cybersex den.
— Luisito Santos (@luisitosantos03) April 5, 2017
The first raid was held in the unit along West Avenue in Barangay Nayong Kaunlaran and another along Ilocos Sur in Barangay Sto. Cristo in Quezon City.
About 10 people were arrested. They were allegedly chat personnel who were selling photos and videos of naked women.
The arrested personalities may be facing charges in relation to the violation of Anti-Cybercrime Law.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?