Two QC Cybersex Dens Raided By PNP
Ringo | On 06, Apr 2017
The Police raided alleged two cybersex dens in Quezon City, Luisito Santos of DZBB reported.
The joint operatives of the Quezon City Police Department – District Special Operation (QCPD) and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group raided two condominium units that were allegedly being concealed as a cybersex den.
— Luisito Santos (@luisitosantos03) April 5, 2017
The first raid was held in the unit along West Avenue in Barangay Nayong Kaunlaran and another along Ilocos Sur in Barangay Sto. Cristo in Quezon City.
About 10 people were arrested. They were allegedly chat personnel who were selling photos and videos of naked women.
The arrested personalities may be facing charges in relation to the violation of Anti-Cybercrime Law.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- 7 NPAs, 24 Mass Base Supporters, And 20 Members Of Militia Ng Bayan Surrender To Army In Masbate
- Couple Booted Out Emirates Flight Because Of Her Menstrual Pain
- TNT Finalist Rachel Gabreza Bags “Stars Of The Albion Grand Prix 2018” Title
- Kisses Delavin Wishes That People Won’t Say ‘I Love You’ If They Don’t Mean It
- Prince Harry’s Fiancee Meghan Markle Caught On Video Trying To Speak Filipino
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who Is Kevin In Vice Ganda’s Life?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Teacher Hailed A Hero For Hiding 19 Students Away From Shooter
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- British National Now Under Probe For Nude Carabao Ride In Siargao Island