Two QC Cybersex Dens Raided By PNP
Ringo | On 06, Apr 2017
The Police raided alleged two cybersex dens in Quezon City, Luisito Santos of DZBB reported.
The joint operatives of the Quezon City Police Department – District Special Operation (QCPD) and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group raided two condominium units that were allegedly being concealed as a cybersex den.
— Luisito Santos (@luisitosantos03) April 5, 2017
The first raid was held in the unit along West Avenue in Barangay Nayong Kaunlaran and another along Ilocos Sur in Barangay Sto. Cristo in Quezon City.
About 10 people were arrested. They were allegedly chat personnel who were selling photos and videos of naked women.
The arrested personalities may be facing charges in relation to the violation of Anti-Cybercrime Law.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Conspiracy Theory Shows Sharon Cuneta Is The New ‘Avatar’