Two QC Cybersex Dens Raided By PNP
Ringo | On 06, Apr 2017
The Police raided alleged two cybersex dens in Quezon City, Luisito Santos of DZBB reported.
The joint operatives of the Quezon City Police Department – District Special Operation (QCPD) and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group raided two condominium units that were allegedly being concealed as a cybersex den.
— Luisito Santos (@luisitosantos03) April 5, 2017
The first raid was held in the unit along West Avenue in Barangay Nayong Kaunlaran and another along Ilocos Sur in Barangay Sto. Cristo in Quezon City.
About 10 people were arrested. They were allegedly chat personnel who were selling photos and videos of naked women.
The arrested personalities may be facing charges in relation to the violation of Anti-Cybercrime Law.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Road Bully Caught On Camera By Lee Jes
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Man Warns Everyone About Japanese Encephalitis That Took The Life Of His Daughter
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- PUP Prof Found Dead Inside Condominium Unit
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Motorcycle Rider Sided By Car Owner, Latter Dominates Former