Two QC Cybersex Dens Raided By PNP
Ringo | On 06, Apr 2017
The Police raided alleged two cybersex dens in Quezon City, Luisito Santos of DZBB reported.
The joint operatives of the Quezon City Police Department – District Special Operation (QCPD) and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group raided two condominium units that were allegedly being concealed as a cybersex den.
— Luisito Santos (@luisitosantos03) April 5, 2017
The first raid was held in the unit along West Avenue in Barangay Nayong Kaunlaran and another along Ilocos Sur in Barangay Sto. Cristo in Quezon City.
About 10 people were arrested. They were allegedly chat personnel who were selling photos and videos of naked women.
The arrested personalities may be facing charges in relation to the violation of Anti-Cybercrime Law.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Raymart Reveals “True” Story Behind Bruised Pictures
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges