Toni Gonzaga Reveals She Suffers From Postpartum Depression
Ringo | On 07, Feb 2017
Actress Toni Gonzaga revealed that she suffered from postpartum depression after she gave birth to her son, Seve on September 30, 2016.
During her guesting on the morning show, Gonzaga who is married to director Paul Soriano admitted that she was overwhelmed by the changes in her body during her pregnancy.
During her guesting, her sister, Alex, appeared and surprised her. The conversation shifted when Toni used to looked at her sister’s body and can’t help but be sad.
“Ang OA (overacting) niya. Hindi siya kumakain, bothered na bothered,” said Alex. “Sabi niya: ‘tingnan mo yung katawan mo, pang-dalaga, yung akin, pang-nanay na.’ Ang OA talaga! Sabi ko: ‘talaga namang nanay ka.’ Ang OA niya.”
Toni then revealed that her younger sister used to tease her with the changes on her body such as the discoloration of her underarms.
Though Alex and Toni are now laughing the event off, Postpartum depression is one serious subject.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet