This Woman Was Billed Wrongly By A Clothing Company, But Receives 'Sungit' Reply
Ringo | On 27, Dec 2017
When we shop, we usually look at the price if we can afford a certain product. If not, we will control ourselves and hope to buy it soon.
But, what if, the price tag and the price on the record were different? Well, of course, we will complain.
Netizen Kaye Sy-Catral experienced this. On December 21, she saw two pairs of shorts that were on sale at the Cotton On, The Block. She thought it can be a perfect gift for her daughter so she bought it along with two shirts worth P200 each. She was expecting P800 for her bill.
Much to her surprise, she was billed P900. So, she complained. Snobbishly, the cashier said one item was worth P300. She checked all other shorts with the same design… they were tagged P200, which means it’s a mistake on their part and by tag price law, what was written must be punched.
Sy-Catral said she would never mind paying for the P100 but opted to insist her rights since it’s by principle and the cashier was so snobbish.
While talking to the manager, another girl asked them and it turned out that it also happened to her. The item was marked P700 but it was billed P1,000.
So I’m at Cotton On The Block, and I found two pairs of shorts for K. On sale at P200 each. I also get two shirts for…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet