This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
Ringo | On 16, Sep 2017
Netizen Cristina Tan shared her experience. Her first time as a taxi driver.
Tan shared two photos, first one with the guy and the other one, while on the driver’s seat showing the guy at the back while he was asleep. She said she flagged down the taxi driver to bring her back home.
She said she flagged down the taxi driver to bring her back home.
The taxi driver then requested her to transfer to another taxi because he was sleepy, which is an acceptable reason. She said to the driver that it’s dangerous for her to alight the vehicle because it’s not sure if she can immediately flag another one.
So, she thought of a brilliant idea… She will be the one who will drive the taxi. Though at first, the man hesitated because he thought she didn’t know how to drive a manual transmission car. But later, he was convinced.
Tatay, already 70, was already a taxi driver since the Marcos era. Tan found out that he has daughters that’s why until today, he is still driving a taxi for a living.
First time ko mag drive ng taxi. Haha
While on the road sabi ni tatay (taxi driver) lipat nalang daw ako dahil hindi nya…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?