This Police Office Runs, Ride Tricycle, For A Truck Driver Who Committed Violation
Ringo | On 13, Oct 2017
The respect and trust of the public are now returning to the police officers and constables. Why? Because good officers are now brave because someone has their backs.
Just for example is this member of Department of Public Order and Safety (DPOS) of Quezon City, who, despite lacking machinery, is always ready to perform his job.
He as seen on the dash came on a car running in the middle of the road for a few minutes. Then, he rode a tricycle while instructing the opposing vehicles to give them a way. After a few more minutes, he went down and apprehended a truck driver.
It was unclear what was the violation but one thing’s for sure, the officer is dedicated and surely, deserve a medal, or a promotion, perhaps.
Panoorin isang Traffic Enforcer ng Dpos QC sa kanyang paghabol di umano sa motoristang lumabag ng traffic rules.
© Allan G. 🎥
Posted by Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust