This Police Office Runs, Ride Tricycle, For A Truck Driver Who Committed Violation
Ringo | On 13, Oct 2017
The respect and trust of the public are now returning to the police officers and constables. Why? Because good officers are now brave because someone has their backs.
Just for example is this member of Department of Public Order and Safety (DPOS) of Quezon City, who, despite lacking machinery, is always ready to perform his job.
He as seen on the dash came on a car running in the middle of the road for a few minutes. Then, he rode a tricycle while instructing the opposing vehicles to give them a way. After a few more minutes, he went down and apprehended a truck driver.
It was unclear what was the violation but one thing’s for sure, the officer is dedicated and surely, deserve a medal, or a promotion, perhaps.
Panoorin isang Traffic Enforcer ng Dpos QC sa kanyang paghabol di umano sa motoristang lumabag ng traffic rules.
© Allan G. 🎥
Posted by Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?