This Police Office Runs, Ride Tricycle, For A Truck Driver Who Committed Violation
Ringo | On 13, Oct 2017
The respect and trust of the public are now returning to the police officers and constables. Why? Because good officers are now brave because someone has their backs.
Just for example is this member of Department of Public Order and Safety (DPOS) of Quezon City, who, despite lacking machinery, is always ready to perform his job.
He as seen on the dash came on a car running in the middle of the road for a few minutes. Then, he rode a tricycle while instructing the opposing vehicles to give them a way. After a few more minutes, he went down and apprehended a truck driver.
It was unclear what was the violation but one thing’s for sure, the officer is dedicated and surely, deserve a medal, or a promotion, perhaps.
Panoorin isang Traffic Enforcer ng Dpos QC sa kanyang paghabol di umano sa motoristang lumabag ng traffic rules.
© Allan G. 🎥
Posted by Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Parents Of Child-On-Leash Speak
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- 15 Palawan Students Allegedly Possessed By Evil Spirit
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison