This PH Tourism Ad Costs Only $100
Ringo | On 20, Jun 2017
Advertising is not for low-budgeted companies. Let’s admit the fact that you will have to spend thousands of dollars for a few minutes.
The government spends millions of dollars for tourism advertisement. Some of those that come out are impressive. However, there were some that are not appealing, which we can say a waste of people’s money.
Nas Daily, an internet sensation who is known for making one minute video that only costs $100, made an advertisement for the Philippines.
“I have (been to the Philippines) and the only thing I saw was love. They will love partying with you, hosting you and feeding you. They will love showing you around their mountains, their beaches and their cities,” said Nas.
His video about Philippine focused on “love.”
I am always amazed by how much money is wasted in the media business. Governments spend millions of dollars to make simple videos while agencies take a huge cut of that. Why?
When it’s not your own money, it’s so easy to spend it the wrong way. And in countries where every dollar is needed, that becomes wasteful.
So I tried to take a swing at making a tourism video for the Philippines for $100. If tourism departments are interested in exposure – and not cinematography and actors – then this should do the job.
Some of the best videos are the simplest.
LIKE Nas Daily on Facebook!
Add me on Instagram: @NasDaily
Posted by Nas Daily on Saturday, June 17, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Pinay, 13, Gets Standing Ovation In ‘Ireland’s Got Talent’
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns