This Network Insults His Prospect When He Received No For An Answer
Ringo | On 12, Oct 2017
Multi-level marketing is such a profitable business plan. However, its name has been tainted, by, no other than, its members.
There are members, who, instead of spending time in training, will rather focus on inviting people. They are also not willing to accept the fact that in everything we do, we should have a hard face and shouldn’t have crocodile tears.
A netizen who was identified as Nicca was invited by a networker to see the opportunity. She declined. However, the man, instead of convincing her, insulted her, even to the point of resembling her to his dog.
Check out their conversation below:
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?