This Man Follows ‘Be Assertive’ Advice Of LTFRB Chief, He Gets Trouble
Ringo | On 18, Sep 2017
Last August, Land Transportation Franchising Regulatory Board (LTFRB) chair Martin Delgra was showed with a social experiment about the behavior of taxi drivers.
He advised everyone of being assertive to passenger rights, noting that taxis are public vehicles and therefore shouldn’t choose passengers.
Netizen Reynaldo Ruzol asserted his rights. However, instead of getting what he deserves, he got into trouble.
On September 16 at about 11:30 a.m., Ruzol flagged a taxi in Makati. He asserted his rights by entering the vehicle without a word and when he was comfortable, he informed the driver to bring him to Ortigas.
The driver murmured. Then, he asked for an additional payment. He Ruzol declined saying he can report him.
The driver was irate. He said he can report him and he was not afraid. However, when he asked for his name and plate number, the driver didn’t answer. Instead, he alighted the vehicle, opened the door of Ruzol and ordered him to come down or else, he will punch him.
Ruzol went down so he won’t get into trouble. But, he took a photo of the driver and now using the power of social media to give justice not just to him but to other victims of bad taxi drivers.
LTFRB Citizen Enforcer
I remember sabi ng inyong ltfrb chairman sa isang interview sa tv after social experiment na…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Pinay, 13, Gets Standing Ovation In ‘Ireland’s Got Talent’
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns