This Man Calls 'Padrino' After He Was Apprehended For Using A Motorcycle Without Plate
Ringo | On 06, Feb 2018
A man is now being lambasted by the netizen calling him “crybaby” because he called someone after being apprehended for violating traffic rules.
A video of the interrogation was uploaded online.
According to Kicker Daily, the members of the Philippine National Police (PNP) saw a motorcycle running without any plate number. So, the used the siren to call his attention but he didn’t stop. So, they were forced to do the SOP.
When they successfully stopped the man, it turned out that he was driving without driver’s license. He said he left his license at his shop.
Instead of being apologetic, he phoned a man he called “Boss” and asked him to talk to the officials.
It can also be seen in the video that he is calling the officials “mayabang” and accused them of burning his knee with the patrol’s muffler.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- KZ Tandingan Now A Regular Contender In ‘Singers 2018’
- Devotees Suffer Burn On Forehead After Ash Wednesday
- Vice Ganda Is Touched By Coco Martin’s Gesture When He Was Hospitalized
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral