This Lawyer Is Being Arrested By The NBI For Bribing Government Officials
Ringo | On 10, Nov 2017
A lawyer was caught on camera trying to bribe officials of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
The video started with a video from the door, looking like the person was entering a room. Then, a woman tried to pick a brown envelope but the officials prohibited her. It turned out that it was containing a stash of money worth P200,000.
It was noted that the lawyer was representing a doctor accused of malpractice. The official lectured her that what if the doctor victimized his child.
The lawyer pleaded not to arrest her. She said her mother might die and her family will be affected. However, the officers of the NBI noted that the agency is one of the remaining agency that is being trusted by the people.So, they won’t be tainting the name for the sake of money.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Viral Video: Yeng Constantino and Boyfriend Pre-Nup Music Video
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?