This Hold-Upper Messes With The Wrong Guy
Ringo | On 12, Oct 2017
Netizen Joshua Elizaga uploaded a video wherein he was seen beating up a guy. Well, violence is not a good thing, but the story behind it will make you have some considerations.
On October 10, Elizaga rode a jeepney to Cubao. Then, the thief, who was later identified as Geroge Boromeo, point a gun at him and tried to get his cellphone.
Elizaga was not horrified. Instead, he fought Borromeo. While scrambling, he then intentionally threw themselves outside so no passengers will be involved.
Boromeo then resorted to pulling the trigger of the gun. Fortunately, it didn’t fire. Panicking, the thief the trigger again. It was same as the first one. That’s when the time Elizaga grabbed the opportunity and beat him up.
Thankyou LORD and MAMA at sa mga CIDG POLICE ng antipolo. Sa mga nagagalit sa mga taga CIDG sana po maintindihan natin na consider as a suspect ako kaya natulak ako sa video sana po wag na palakihin pa thankyou👆🏻around 10 am ng umaga Oct-10-17 ng sumakay ako ng jeep sa tapat ng gasulinahan byaheng Cubao. Nakasakay na itong holdaper na to na si “George Boromeo” Pagdating ng jeep sa kanto ng tanglaw kinukuha niya ang cellphone ko at tinutukan ako ng baril, hindi ako nagpatinag sa takot at nag agawan kami ng baril sa loob ng jeep. Nabitawan ko ang kamay niya at tinutok niya ang baril sa tiyan ko at kinalabit ng 2 beses ang gatilyo. Himala at hindi pumutok ang baril, binuhat ko siya at binalibag palabas ng jeep para wala ng madamay na mga pasahero, at doon ko na siya inupakan. Pasalamat ka dahil may takot ako sa diyos at yan lang ang napala mo sa kabila ng ginawa mo sakin, muntik na kong mamatay. Mabubulok ka ngayon sa kulungan😡 Para sa hindi nakakaalam kamamatay lang po ng MAMA ko 3 months ago, balak pa akong isunod ng holdaper na ito pero hindi siya nagtagumpay, nagkaroon siya ng katapat dahil marami ng nabiktima yang holdaper na yan pati mga studyanteng walang kalaban laban tinututukan niya ng baril. salamat sa diyos at sa mama ko na palagi akong ginagabayan👆🏻
Posted by Joshua Elizaga on Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Elizaga noted that his mom passed away three months ago and he was tagging her for his protection.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?