This Guy Nourishes A Baby Squirrel, Now It Lives In His Backyard
Ringo | On 04, Jan 2018
One night, while entering his home from a party, Ray Klimas stumbled to an unconscious baby squirrel.
It might have fallen from a tree. He brought it to a veterinary clinic but he was informed that the only thing they can do is to put it down.
Klimas refused. So, he tried to save the baby squirrel by manually feeding it with milk using a syringe. It was cooperative. He named him Nuts.
Lucy, his dog, also helped in taking care of Nuts.
“When she was a baby, she thought he was her baby, so she tried to take care of him,” said Klimas taking about Lucy.
Nuts was so grateful he refused to leave Klimas. He loved to stay in his sleeves, shirt pocket and will run around his body.
However, Klimas knew wildlife is the best for Nuts. So, he used to bring him out and encouraged him to climb trees. Now, Nuts is living with other squirrels.
Despite having his own life now, Nuts used to visit Klimas, almost everyday.
This guy found an unconscious baby squirrel on his way home from a party, so he took him home and raised him until he was big and strong. He’s back in the wild now but still stops by to say hi 🐿💞
Posted by The Dodo on Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Khalil Ramos Willing To Do Nude Scenes