This Gay Man Attacks This Woman, Her Companion And A Child, Sues Them As Well As The Local Officials
Ringo | On 05, Oct 2017
Neighborhood conflicts are common things. However, when it’s becoming physical to the point of people are getting hurt it’s ok normal anymore.
A footage first showed a peaceful place where a woman along with a child walking. Suddenly, a man, who is a member of the LGBT community, appeared and chased her. When he caught her, he attacked her.
A few more seconds, he released her and ran away. However, it turned out that he is about to attack another woman. He doesn’t want to stop despite people are trying to pacify them.
At one point, he also released a kick on the boy. Fortunately, he avoided it.
Ito po yung kuha cctv sa amin barangay. Kung makikita nyo po yung babae ang na agrabyado dito.. yung bakla na nanakit xa pa malakas ang loob na magdemanda at magreklamo. Pati tanod, kagawad at barangay captain namin dito kinakasuhan nya. Puro kasinungalingan ang sinasabi at pinagkakalat nya dito sa amin barangay.. kahiy sino inaaway nya halos lahat ng kapitbahay namin dito.. dapat na po siguro malamam ng mga tao ang totoong pangyayari.
© Marife Velaquez Mata 🎥
Posted by Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted on Tuesday, October 3, 2017
According to the claims in the video, the man filed complaints against his foe when it was obvious in the video that he was the first person to attack. It is also claimed that he also sued the barangay officials.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- 7 NPAs, 24 Mass Base Supporters, And 20 Members Of Militia Ng Bayan Surrender To Army In Masbate
- Couple Booted Out Emirates Flight Because Of Her Menstrual Pain
- TNT Finalist Rachel Gabreza Bags “Stars Of The Albion Grand Prix 2018” Title
- Kisses Delavin Wishes That People Won’t Say ‘I Love You’ If They Don’t Mean It
- Prince Harry’s Fiancee Meghan Markle Caught On Video Trying To Speak Filipino
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who Is Kevin In Vice Ganda’s Life?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Teacher Hailed A Hero For Hiding 19 Students Away From Shooter
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- British National Now Under Probe For Nude Carabao Ride In Siargao Island