This English Speaking Beggar Is Actually An Ateneo Graduate
Ringo | On 15, May 2017
On March 6, 2017, Cebu woman Faye Ares was strolling in the mall when she got hungry. However, she can’t decide if she will fill her tummy with Chowking or Jollibee meals.
While choosing, a beggar approached Faye and talked. She was shocked.
“Miss, I’m sorry but I have to tell you something. Please don’t get mad. And Sorry to bother you but I’m not gonna ask for money, I’ll be asking for food to eat ‘coz I’m hungry,” the beggar said.
Faye decided to treat the beggar to Jollibee. While eating, that’s when she found out that the man is an Ateneo graduate and was a teacher in UP and Ateneo. He went to Cebu for a business but unfortunately, he got bankrupt. He went to the cathedral for a help but the priest wasn’t there. Since then, he spent his life roaming around Cebu.
The man’s only wish is to go home to Manila.
Yesterday at 2 pm, while I’m ambling inside emall, I’m confused whether I’ll have my lunch in chowking or jollibee. And…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Girl, 10, Falls To Tears After None Showed Up For Her ‘Fans Meeting’
- Farmer’s Son Gets Harvard Scholarship
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Hashtag Franco Passes Away