This Choc-O Is Rotten
Ringo | On 07, Jul 2017
Teacher Marie Abbie Nerit uploaded pictures and a video as a warning to parents to be careful of what is being put into children’s lunch boxes.
During recess time, one of her students went to her noting that the Choc-O she drank had an unusual taste.
She took it and checked it herself. It was indeed disgusting. So, she made a video to show that it was also coagulated.
Share LNG for u to be aware.
Hi guys, I just want to warn u about this, lalo na po mga mahilig magpabaon sa mga anak…
The Philippines Daily would not want to interfere with the investigation process of Zest-O Corporation, the company behind Choc-O. However, such things used to happen due to mishandling of the product resulting to damaged packaging. One that way, air and bacteria are able to enter, thus causing the product to rot.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- Garbage Thrown In Manila Bay For Cleanup Publicity