The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
Ringo | On 21, Oct 2017
A few days ago, the Philippines Daily published an article about a road rage in Cebu wherein the driver kicked and then later smashed the side window of a taxi.
Cai Cabanalan uploaded the photos and videos that resulted in a broken window, wounded palm and smashed spirit of the driver. The post has since gone viral and immediately reached the knowledge of Cebu officials.
Now the karma is working its way.
Edward Erasmo is now wanted for physical injury and damage to property. He was identified by the owner of rent-a-car services where he was working. He abandoned the SUV in Lapu-Lapu City.
Christopher Lador, the taxi driver, won’t back out the fight
The owner is also planning to file estafa case against Erasmo because it’s already been two weeks since he remitted money.
Even Cebu City mayor Tommy Osmeña urged Erasmo to surrender or else, he will establish a reward for his capture.
“I will establish a reward for your capture if I have to. I will do other things if you make me. Turn yourself in. The less headaches you give me, the less headaches I give you,” said Osmeña in a Facebook post.
EDWARD ERASMO, for smashing a taxi window with a brick, wounding the driver and then threatening to shoot him, you are…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Viral Video: Yeng Constantino and Boyfriend Pre-Nup Music Video
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?