Taxi Driver Returns iPhone Via Raffy Tulfo Show, Owner Is Ungrateful
Ringo | On 30, Mar 2017
An episode of Raffy Tulfo in Action has gone viral not because of its usual theme of defending the poor, but because of an unusual reaction from a man who was shown an act of kindness.
Taxi driver Roberto Elliot returned the iPhone of Luigi Lim, a Singapore-base nurse. Kuya Roberto used the show Tulfo in Action to return the iPhone since he doesn’t now how to use it.
However, instead of being grateful that his phone was back, Mr. Lim criticized Kuya Roberto because it took the taxi driver four days before returning it.
“Maraming salamat po kay Kuya Roberto… Kaya lang sana pina-agaga,” said Lim.
Lim explained that his phone, which he bought in Singapore, was on plan and he can’t use the phone to transfer money. In short, he was badly affected because Kuya Roberto returned the phone days after he found it.
Raffy Tulfo was then irked. He angrily said that Mr. Lim is an educated man so he must understand that Kuya Roberto doesn’t know how to use the high-tech gadgets. He also noted that no one to be blamed for a lost thing but the owner.
Taxi Driver na nag magandang loob na magsoli ng cellphone, sinisisi pa ng ingratong may-ari ng phone.
MAY-ARI NG PHONE NAKATIKIM KAY RAFFY TULFO
Posted by Raffy Tulfo in Action on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena