Student, 15, Makes Toy Vehicles Using Recycles Materials
Ringo | On 04, Apr 2017
A 15-year-old student has been making work of arts using recycled materials.
John Paul Valencia, a student of Lodlod National High School in Batangas, has been making vehicles out of recycled materials like empty match boxes, old cardboards, broom and a lot more. His works are so detailed, it can be sold.
Rodel Maralit, the teacher of John Paul discovered his amazing talent when the kid brought one of his works in his class. The teacher was so impressed, he asked him to make some more that they will buy.
“Akala po namin project niya lang talaga sa iskul pero hindi pala. Ngayon kinausap ko ang bata kung kaya pa niyang gumawa ng maraming sasakyan. Bilhin na lang namin para at least, makatulong kami,” said Maralit.
John Paul is indeed using his talent in order to help his family. He is selling the toys for P50.00 to help his father, who suffered a stroke, and his mother, who is working as a house helper.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison