Student, 15, Makes Toy Vehicles Using Recycles Materials
Ringo | On 04, Apr 2017
A 15-year-old student has been making work of arts using recycled materials.
John Paul Valencia, a student of Lodlod National High School in Batangas, has been making vehicles out of recycled materials like empty match boxes, old cardboards, broom and a lot more. His works are so detailed, it can be sold.
Rodel Maralit, the teacher of John Paul discovered his amazing talent when the kid brought one of his works in his class. The teacher was so impressed, he asked him to make some more that they will buy.
“Akala po namin project niya lang talaga sa iskul pero hindi pala. Ngayon kinausap ko ang bata kung kaya pa niyang gumawa ng maraming sasakyan. Bilhin na lang namin para at least, makatulong kami,” said Maralit.
John Paul is indeed using his talent in order to help his family. He is selling the toys for P50.00 to help his father, who suffered a stroke, and his mother, who is working as a house helper.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mom, 19, Sexually Abuses Son, Three Months And Created A Child Porn
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- How Ph’s Bet Handles Bullies In ANTM
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Taxi Driver Returns iPhone Via Raffy Tulfo Show, Owner Is Ungrateful
- Man Jumps From Batangas Tower, Survives The Fall
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands
- Lazada’s Expensive Swimming Pool Gets Hilarious Reviews
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal