Student, 15, Makes Toy Vehicles Using Recycles Materials
Ringo | On 04, Apr 2017
A 15-year-old student has been making work of arts using recycled materials.
John Paul Valencia, a student of Lodlod National High School in Batangas, has been making vehicles out of recycled materials like empty match boxes, old cardboards, broom and a lot more. His works are so detailed, it can be sold.
Rodel Maralit, the teacher of John Paul discovered his amazing talent when the kid brought one of his works in his class. The teacher was so impressed, he asked him to make some more that they will buy.
“Akala po namin project niya lang talaga sa iskul pero hindi pala. Ngayon kinausap ko ang bata kung kaya pa niyang gumawa ng maraming sasakyan. Bilhin na lang namin para at least, makatulong kami,” said Maralit.
John Paul is indeed using his talent in order to help his family. He is selling the toys for P50.00 to help his father, who suffered a stroke, and his mother, who is working as a house helper.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Two Netizens Insist Knowledge On Asus Warranty Against Another Netizen, Turns Out They Are Arguing With The Wrong Person
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Found Dead In Apparent Suicide
- Two Massive Crocodiles Fight In Front Of People In California Golf Course