Student, 15, Makes Toy Vehicles Using Recycles Materials
Ringo | On 04, Apr 2017
A 15-year-old student has been making work of arts using recycled materials.
John Paul Valencia, a student of Lodlod National High School in Batangas, has been making vehicles out of recycled materials like empty match boxes, old cardboards, broom and a lot more. His works are so detailed, it can be sold.
Rodel Maralit, the teacher of John Paul discovered his amazing talent when the kid brought one of his works in his class. The teacher was so impressed, he asked him to make some more that they will buy.
“Akala po namin project niya lang talaga sa iskul pero hindi pala. Ngayon kinausap ko ang bata kung kaya pa niyang gumawa ng maraming sasakyan. Bilhin na lang namin para at least, makatulong kami,” said Maralit.
John Paul is indeed using his talent in order to help his family. He is selling the toys for P50.00 to help his father, who suffered a stroke, and his mother, who is working as a house helper.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales
- Man Throws Starbucks Cup At Footbridge By M.A. Buendia HD
- Roxanne Barcelo Is Asia Brewery’s Calendar Girl
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- College Student Commits Suicide Over Cyberbullying for Appearing in Porn
- Girls Hairy Armpit Selfies Now Viral
- Police Officers Shoot Car Tires After It Tries To Runaway From Commotion
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel