Struggling UST Graduate Returns Bag Containing P34,000
Ringo | On 07, Aug 2017
Integrity is not measured by status. It can be measured by the heart.
A struggling University of Sto. Thomas (UST) was having a hard time because he doesn’t have money to pay for an important document he needed. Then, he was tested. He chose his heart.
Vince Luiz A. Cruz, a graduate of chemical engineering, was problematic because he needed P500 for his transcript of Record (TOR) for his PRC. Then, he found a bag containing P34,000. He informed a professor about it. Later, the money was given to Fr. Jeffrey L. Aytona.
That night, a student reported his lost money to guards, who made phone calls.
The student was about to pay for the tuition.
For his honesty, Vince was able to get his documents for free.
Kailangan mo ng 500-piso upang makakuha ng transcript of records para sa PRC. Ngunit bilang isang…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture