Struggling UST Graduate Returns Bag Containing P34,000
Ringo | On 07, Aug 2017
Integrity is not measured by status. It can be measured by the heart.
A struggling University of Sto. Thomas (UST) was having a hard time because he doesn’t have money to pay for an important document he needed. Then, he was tested. He chose his heart.
Vince Luiz A. Cruz, a graduate of chemical engineering, was problematic because he needed P500 for his transcript of Record (TOR) for his PRC. Then, he found a bag containing P34,000. He informed a professor about it. Later, the money was given to Fr. Jeffrey L. Aytona.
That night, a student reported his lost money to guards, who made phone calls.
The student was about to pay for the tuition.
For his honesty, Vince was able to get his documents for free.
Kailangan mo ng 500-piso upang makakuha ng transcript of records para sa PRC. Ngunit bilang isang…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup