Struggling UST Graduate Returns Bag Containing P34,000
Ringo | On 07, Aug 2017
Integrity is not measured by status. It can be measured by the heart.
A struggling University of Sto. Thomas (UST) was having a hard time because he doesn’t have money to pay for an important document he needed. Then, he was tested. He chose his heart.
Vince Luiz A. Cruz, a graduate of chemical engineering, was problematic because he needed P500 for his transcript of Record (TOR) for his PRC. Then, he found a bag containing P34,000. He informed a professor about it. Later, the money was given to Fr. Jeffrey L. Aytona.
That night, a student reported his lost money to guards, who made phone calls.
The student was about to pay for the tuition.
For his honesty, Vince was able to get his documents for free.
Kailangan mo ng 500-piso upang makakuha ng transcript of records para sa PRC. Ngunit bilang isang…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Who Uses QC Main Road As Car Drift Ordered To Appear At LTO
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Mylene Dizon Admits Relationship with Jason Webb
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?