Son Curses Mom Because She Is Late In Sending Remittance
Ringo | On 17, May 2017
People working abroad suffer from loneliness because they are far away from their loved ones.
They are may be earning money more than their local counterparts, their lives are never easy and their loved one in the Philippines sometimes can’t understand it.
Screenshots showing the conversation between a son and an OFW mom is now going viral. It will make you furious. Why? He cursed his mother simply because she wasn’t able to send money on time.
The son was supposed to pay his bills the day of the conversation. However, he found out that she wasn’t able to send remittances because her employer didn’t allow her to go out. She was also waiting for the driver to arrive so she can go.
He then cursed her.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Conspiracy Theory Shows Sharon Cuneta Is The New ‘Avatar’