Son Curses Mom Because She Is Late In Sending Remittance
Ringo | On 17, May 2017
People working abroad suffer from loneliness because they are far away from their loved ones.
They are may be earning money more than their local counterparts, their lives are never easy and their loved one in the Philippines sometimes can’t understand it.
Screenshots showing the conversation between a son and an OFW mom is now going viral. It will make you furious. Why? He cursed his mother simply because she wasn’t able to send money on time.
The son was supposed to pay his bills the day of the conversation. However, he found out that she wasn’t able to send remittances because her employer didn’t allow her to go out. She was also waiting for the driver to arrive so she can go.
He then cursed her.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- PDEA Raids House That Is Also A Drug Den In Valenzuela
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales