Son Curses Mom Because She Is Late In Sending Remittance
Ringo | On 17, May 2017
People working abroad suffer from loneliness because they are far away from their loved ones.
They are may be earning money more than their local counterparts, their lives are never easy and their loved one in the Philippines sometimes can’t understand it.
Screenshots showing the conversation between a son and an OFW mom is now going viral. It will make you furious. Why? He cursed his mother simply because she wasn’t able to send money on time.
The son was supposed to pay his bills the day of the conversation. However, he found out that she wasn’t able to send remittances because her employer didn’t allow her to go out. She was also waiting for the driver to arrive so she can go.
He then cursed her.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos