Son Curses Mom Because She Is Late In Sending Remittance
Ringo | On 17, May 2017
People working abroad suffer from loneliness because they are far away from their loved ones.
They are may be earning money more than their local counterparts, their lives are never easy and their loved one in the Philippines sometimes can’t understand it.
Screenshots showing the conversation between a son and an OFW mom is now going viral. It will make you furious. Why? He cursed his mother simply because she wasn’t able to send money on time.
The son was supposed to pay his bills the day of the conversation. However, he found out that she wasn’t able to send remittances because her employer didn’t allow her to go out. She was also waiting for the driver to arrive so she can go.
He then cursed her.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Nokia 8 To Challenge iPhone And Samsung Galaxy With Lower Price
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture