Sick Of Traffic, This German Guy Swims To Work
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
Sick and tired of traffic, this German guy decided to travel the unconventional way.
Benjamin David is just like any other man in the country, who will go up early to prepare for work. However, he doesn’t wear his office attire, but his wet suit. Then, he will slide into the River Isar to get to his destination.
“It is beautifully refreshing and also the fastest way,” David told the Reuters Television.
In some times, if the current is faster, he will only spend 12 minutes.
“I used to go by bike or bus or car or on foot and you need much longer. Today the current was quite strong and I only needed about 12 minutes,” said David.
He usually does this in Summer. During winter, when the water can go down at 4 degrees, he still does it. He will just wear his long wet suit.
“I mostly do this in Summer. I am a bit of a wimp, but you can also do it in Winter, then I’ve got a longer wet suit,” David noted.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?