Sick Of Traffic, This German Guy Swims To Work
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
Sick and tired of traffic, this German guy decided to travel the unconventional way.
Benjamin David is just like any other man in the country, who will go up early to prepare for work. However, he doesn’t wear his office attire, but his wet suit. Then, he will slide into the River Isar to get to his destination.
“It is beautifully refreshing and also the fastest way,” David told the Reuters Television.
In some times, if the current is faster, he will only spend 12 minutes.
“I used to go by bike or bus or car or on foot and you need much longer. Today the current was quite strong and I only needed about 12 minutes,” said David.
He usually does this in Summer. During winter, when the water can go down at 4 degrees, he still does it. He will just wear his long wet suit.
“I mostly do this in Summer. I am a bit of a wimp, but you can also do it in Winter, then I’ve got a longer wet suit,” David noted.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust