Sick Of Traffic, This German Guy Swims To Work
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
Sick and tired of traffic, this German guy decided to travel the unconventional way.
Benjamin David is just like any other man in the country, who will go up early to prepare for work. However, he doesn’t wear his office attire, but his wet suit. Then, he will slide into the River Isar to get to his destination.
“It is beautifully refreshing and also the fastest way,” David told the Reuters Television.
In some times, if the current is faster, he will only spend 12 minutes.
“I used to go by bike or bus or car or on foot and you need much longer. Today the current was quite strong and I only needed about 12 minutes,” said David.
He usually does this in Summer. During winter, when the water can go down at 4 degrees, he still does it. He will just wear his long wet suit.
“I mostly do this in Summer. I am a bit of a wimp, but you can also do it in Winter, then I’ve got a longer wet suit,” David noted.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles