Sick Of Traffic, This German Guy Swims To Work
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
Sick and tired of traffic, this German guy decided to travel the unconventional way.
Benjamin David is just like any other man in the country, who will go up early to prepare for work. However, he doesn’t wear his office attire, but his wet suit. Then, he will slide into the River Isar to get to his destination.
“It is beautifully refreshing and also the fastest way,” David told the Reuters Television.
In some times, if the current is faster, he will only spend 12 minutes.
“I used to go by bike or bus or car or on foot and you need much longer. Today the current was quite strong and I only needed about 12 minutes,” said David.
He usually does this in Summer. During winter, when the water can go down at 4 degrees, he still does it. He will just wear his long wet suit.
“I mostly do this in Summer. I am a bit of a wimp, but you can also do it in Winter, then I’ve got a longer wet suit,” David noted.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture