This Security Guard Of Cebuana Lhuillier In Pritil Is Rude And Unprofessional
Ringo | On 01, Sep 2017
Ervin Wayne uploaded a video and pictures of a man, who is a security guard, saying he is rude.
Wayne’s sister had been going back and forth the Cebuana Lhuillier, Priti branch, to claim money for their grandmother’s hospital bills. For her third time, at about 7:50 p.m., which is 10 minutes earlier to the closing, the guard was already irate.
He said “pababalikbalik,” which means going back and forth. She said that she is 10 minutes shy from the closing time.
When the teller was processing the money, the woman asked her the name of the security guard, which prompted him to go to her and asked why. He was about to touch her but she avoided his hands. The tellers asked the guard to calm down. He went away.
The tellers asked for apologies but she said she will complain. Again, the guard went to her noting that she can complain to everyone, even to Erwin Tulfo.
After getting the money, she went out the store. However, she informed him and a certain “chairman.” They went to the store to complain. He videoed him. He showed his dirty finger.
The security guard is identified by the tellers as Ryan Orquilla.
Posted by Ervin Wayne on Thursday, August 31, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Who Uses QC Main Road As Car Drift Ordered To Appear At LTO
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Mylene Dizon Admits Relationship with Jason Webb
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?