Rude Zamboanga DFA Employee By Hapsa Asmawil
Ringo | On 21, Apr 2017
Netizen Hapsa Asmawil posted a photo of an employee of DFA in Zamboanga City noting of his rude attitude.
Asmawil went with his friend to DFA in Zamboanga to renew her passport. When the employee asked for an ID, she can’t show one since she’s been in Malaysia for 13 years.
The friend asked if they can do something about it because her boss has been calling her to report for work, the employee got mad and threatened her to put in the blacklist and even wrote her name on the list.
Asmawil also complained about the every day long queues in the agency as well as the poor condition of the applicants. She said applicants will have to stay in front of the gate of the office the night so they can give the priority numbers that are given as early as 5:00 a.m.
She also took note of the lack of employees taking care of the applicants.
Good Afternoon Sir/Ma’am. Nais ko lang po ipost at ireklamo ang DFA sa Zamboanga City.
Ganito po ang nangyari meron po…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Khalil Ramos Willing To Do Nude Scenes