Road Bully Caught On Camera By Lee Jes
Ringo | On 20, May 2017
Lee Jes posted pictures and a video of fuming man in a road rage.
Jes, her husband, nanny, and daughter were driving when a plate-less red car chased them as if the driver was picking a fight with them. Her husband stood and confront the man.
The man, who is identified as Gibson Alquero, 33-year-old from Sampaloc, was angry at them probably because he felt that her husband didn’t give him a way. He used to go back and forth his car and looked like he was picking something.
The companion, who tried to stop Alquero, used to apologize to them. The couple decided to just call the police.
In the police station, Alquero, who, unfortunately, an Uber driver, didn’t stop with his rude behavior. He used to brag that his relatives are police officers and he is a member of a gang. He also used to ask the couple where they live.
Para sa nag tatanggol sa lalakeng to na walang ibang pino point out kundi ung ingay ko sorry ha. I was not tact during…
After the post of Lee went viral, a man sent her a private message noting that he and his wife were also victims of Alquero. He picked a fight with them after their vehicles met. He even followed them to their house with a gun.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- University Student Takes Selfie On Rooftop, Falls To His Death
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Soldier Dies In Zamboanga Training Course
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison