Road Bully Caught On Camera By Lee Jes
Ringo | On 20, May 2017
Lee Jes posted pictures and a video of fuming man in a road rage.
Jes, her husband, nanny, and daughter were driving when a plate-less red car chased them as if the driver was picking a fight with them. Her husband stood and confront the man.
The man, who is identified as Gibson Alquero, 33-year-old from Sampaloc, was angry at them probably because he felt that her husband didn’t give him a way. He used to go back and forth his car and looked like he was picking something.
The companion, who tried to stop Alquero, used to apologize to them. The couple decided to just call the police.
In the police station, Alquero, who, unfortunately, an Uber driver, didn’t stop with his rude behavior. He used to brag that his relatives are police officers and he is a member of a gang. He also used to ask the couple where they live.
Para sa nag tatanggol sa lalakeng to na walang ibang pino point out kundi ung ingay ko sorry ha. I was not tact during…
After the post of Lee went viral, a man sent her a private message noting that he and his wife were also victims of Alquero. He picked a fight with them after their vehicles met. He even followed them to their house with a gun.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Girl, 10, Falls To Tears After None Showed Up For Her ‘Fans Meeting’
- Farmer’s Son Gets Harvard Scholarship
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Hashtag Franco Passes Away