Renzo Lopez: Missing Since March 14, 2017
Ringo | On 21, Mar 2017
He was just trying to check his brother for a possible job offer. He then failed to go back home.
20-year-old Renzo Lopez has since been missing since March 14, 2017. He was last seen wearing red striped shirt and shorts.
18-year-old Kate Olili, Lopez’ partner, said he went to IBP Road to buy medicines for his sick son. After, he told her that he will just check his brother because he will help him look for a job. Later, a friend came in rushing to tell her that her partner was abducted.
Lopez was forced by bonnet-wearing men into a white van with no plate number.
Olili said she can’t think of anything that will bring Lopez to trouble. She noted that he has been busy taking care of their son since she was also busy because of her job.
“Di na po siya lumalabas that time. Lagi na po siyang nasa bahay, bantay po sa anak ko. Noon lang siya lumabas ng bahay ng bahay kasi pabalik-balik sa drugstore para bumili ng gamot ng anak ko,” she said.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Viral Video: Head Lice Infestation