Remember PBB Teens Alumni Fretzie Bercede? What Is Her Life Now?
Ringo | On 19, Jun 2017
The 2010 Pinoy Big Brother – Teens edition is definitely one of the brightest.
Known as the PBB Teen Clash, the season paved a way to the popularity of James Reid, Ryan Bang, Ivan Dorschner and much more. Fretzie Bercede was among those being tagged to become one of the stars.
She was well loved because of her singing and dancing talent as well as her attitude towards her fellow housemates. If we can remember, she kept quiet while other housemates talk a Tricia Santos.
However, what people wanted didn’t go that way. Well, what happened?
This third placer returned to her hometown, Cebu, and continued her studies. She now has a diploma in political science. Currently, she’s an endorser of a Cebu product and used to sing in some events.
Just like every one of us, Fretzie loves to travel.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena