Remember PBB Teens Alumni Fretzie Bercede? What Is Her Life Now?
Ringo | On 19, Jun 2017
The 2010 Pinoy Big Brother – Teens edition is definitely one of the brightest.
Known as the PBB Teen Clash, the season paved a way to the popularity of James Reid, Ryan Bang, Ivan Dorschner and much more. Fretzie Bercede was among those being tagged to become one of the stars.
She was well loved because of her singing and dancing talent as well as her attitude towards her fellow housemates. If we can remember, she kept quiet while other housemates talk a Tricia Santos.
However, what people wanted didn’t go that way. Well, what happened?
This third placer returned to her hometown, Cebu, and continued her studies. She now has a diploma in political science. Currently, she’s an endorser of a Cebu product and used to sing in some events.
Just like every one of us, Fretzie loves to travel.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Raymart Reveals “True” Story Behind Bruised Pictures
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges