Remember PBB Teens Alumni Fretzie Bercede? What Is Her Life Now?
Ringo | On 19, Jun 2017
The 2010 Pinoy Big Brother – Teens edition is definitely one of the brightest.
Known as the PBB Teen Clash, the season paved a way to the popularity of James Reid, Ryan Bang, Ivan Dorschner and much more. Fretzie Bercede was among those being tagged to become one of the stars.
She was well loved because of her singing and dancing talent as well as her attitude towards her fellow housemates. If we can remember, she kept quiet while other housemates talk a Tricia Santos.
However, what people wanted didn’t go that way. Well, what happened?
This third placer returned to her hometown, Cebu, and continued her studies. She now has a diploma in political science. Currently, she’s an endorser of a Cebu product and used to sing in some events.
Just like every one of us, Fretzie loves to travel.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- JM De Guzman Opens Up On Drug Use