Priest Arrested For Trying To Have Intercourse With A Minor
Ringo | On 29, Jul 2017
A priest is now behind bars after he tried to have an intimate moment with a minor.
Msgr. Arnel Fuentes Lagarejos, 55, was arrested in an entrapment operation conducted by the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
A mother sought the help of the authorities after her 13-year-old daughter was booked by Lagarejos for a sexual encounter via the social media. He and the pimp allegedly agreed to meet each other at the Blue Wave Mall along Sumulong Highway in Marikina.
When he was about to enter a cheap hotel, riding his Ford Explorer with plate number TGO 350, the police apprehended him. Allegedly, he tried to fight by pulling his gun.
The police were actually targeting the pimp but they were surprised that Lagarejos was a part of the abuse.
Lagarejos, who is a vocal member opposition to the reproductive health law, will be facing child abuse and human trafficking cases.
The victim was brought under the custody of DSWD.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Team Vhong Wins Magpasikat 2017
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?