Priest Arrested For Trying To Have Intercourse With A Minor
Ringo | On 29, Jul 2017
A priest is now behind bars after he tried to have an intimate moment with a minor.
Msgr. Arnel Fuentes Lagarejos, 55, was arrested in an entrapment operation conducted by the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
A mother sought the help of the authorities after her 13-year-old daughter was booked by Lagarejos for a sexual encounter via the social media. He and the pimp allegedly agreed to meet each other at the Blue Wave Mall along Sumulong Highway in Marikina.
When he was about to enter a cheap hotel, riding his Ford Explorer with plate number TGO 350, the police apprehended him. Allegedly, he tried to fight by pulling his gun.
The police were actually targeting the pimp but they were surprised that Lagarejos was a part of the abuse.
Lagarejos, who is a vocal member opposition to the reproductive health law, will be facing child abuse and human trafficking cases.
The victim was brought under the custody of DSWD.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Fidget Spinners Are Not For Toddlers, Their Small Finger May Stuck Inside The Holes
- Robbers Raid Jewelry Store at SM Mall of Asia
- Ed Sheeran Now Engaged
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- What If Disney Princesses Have Short Hair?
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- AFP Hunts Senior Maute Group Leader Abu Dar
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Alleged Jason Abalos Scandal Made Rounds Online
- Farmer Produces Six-Legged Sheep