Plumber Dies After Falling In Office Underground Tank In Makati
Ringo | On 28, Dec 2017
A plumber died after he fell into the underground tank of an office in Makati City, Lyza Aquino of ABS-CBN News reported.
Rolando Ferrer, who was tasked with fixing a broken float valve. According to his co-workers, he accidentally lost grip of the rope being used to suspend the plumbers while fixing the valve.
Ferrer, who doesn’t know how to swim, fell into the tank that is 10 to 15 feet deep. Unfortunately, his co-workers were not able to help him.
The authorities took about an hour just to recover the body of Ferrer.
Tubero na magkukumpuni lang sana ng floating valve ng isang water tank, patay matapos malunod sa loob mismo ng tanke sa Makati City; pic.twitter.com/ywvVLhIGSb
— Lyza Aquino (@LyzaAquinoDZMM) December 27, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet