Pinoy Beatboxer, Neil Rey Garcia Llanes, Advances To AGT Finals
Ringo | On 25, Nov 2017
Neil Rey Garcia Llanes, a Pinoy beatboxer, got a slot in the finals of Asia’s Got Talent Season 2.
Llanes, who is haled from Davao City, first impressed the judges in the first season of the competition. However, during the competition, he had to back out because he was still studying.
The season was won by El Gamma Penumbra of the Philippines, a shadow act. He was even quoted “ACT is also one of my dreams. But I can’t sacrifice my studies.”
Now, in his second try, he blazed away.
In his Facebook account, Neil announced that he advanced to the finals. Alan Wong even personally delivered the good news.
“Thanks everyone for your warm support! I was never expecting that Alan Wong (Host of Asia’s Got Talent) will travel from Singapore to Davao just to announce the good news that I am going straight to Grand Finals!” said Nel.
Thanks everyone for your warm support! I was never expecting that Alan Wong (Host of Asia’s Got Talent) will travel from…
Meanwhile, check Neil’s audition and semi-finals performance.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?
- Peek: Daniel Padilla’s New House
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter