Pinoy Beatboxer, Neil Rey Garcia Llanes, Advances To AGT Finals
Ringo | On 25, Nov 2017
Neil Rey Garcia Llanes, a Pinoy beatboxer, got a slot in the finals of Asia’s Got Talent Season 2.
Llanes, who is haled from Davao City, first impressed the judges in the first season of the competition. However, during the competition, he had to back out because he was still studying.
The season was won by El Gamma Penumbra of the Philippines, a shadow act. He was even quoted “ACT is also one of my dreams. But I can’t sacrifice my studies.”
Now, in his second try, he blazed away.
In his Facebook account, Neil announced that he advanced to the finals. Alan Wong even personally delivered the good news.
“Thanks everyone for your warm support! I was never expecting that Alan Wong (Host of Asia’s Got Talent) will travel from Singapore to Davao just to announce the good news that I am going straight to Grand Finals!” said Nel.
Thanks everyone for your warm support! I was never expecting that Alan Wong (Host of Asia’s Got Talent) will travel from…
Meanwhile, check Neil’s audition and semi-finals performance.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Parents Of Child-On-Leash Speak
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- 15 Palawan Students Allegedly Possessed By Evil Spirit
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison