Old Woman Tries Her Luck In Lotto Because Her Children Abandoned Her
Ringo | On 11, May 2017
Netizen Joanna Reinna Mariño Rocero shared some pictures of an old woman trying her luck in lotto.
Rocero, a cashier of a lotto outlet in Manila, said the pictured woman is Preciosa Leonido from Bambang. She had a bet for P50.00 and said that she is trying her luck because her children abandoned her.
She said she has 10 children but none of them is helping her. She also claimed that one of her child has a partner who is barring her from seeing her grand children.
Rocero called for the children of Nanay Preciosa saying she is also suffering from a possible tumor on her nape.
.My isang lola na tumaya sakin sa lotto Pangalan po nya si *PRECIOSA LEONIDO* 80yrs,old na po sya nkikitira po sya s…
Though many netizens were touched by the story of Nanay Preciosa, some asked everyone to stop concluding and let the side of the children be heard.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Super Tekla Fired By Willie Revillame?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Matteo Denies Break-Up With Sarah Geronimo
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Uber Driver Treats Passenger With Taco Bell