OFW Ends Life After Receiving Bad News From A Family In Philippines
Ringo | On 09, May 2017
OFWs may earn more than those working in the Philippines. However, the suffer from sadness because they are away from their family members.
Being sensitive to their feelings is quite important because they don’t know many people who can help them go through the sadness. When breaking a bad news, be sure they have someone to look after them.
A Filipino, who is based in Saudi Arabia, took his own life after receiving a bad news from his family in the Philippines. Facebook fan page OFW giveaways posted the video of the man. He slit his wrist.
The fan page also encouraged the OFWs to stay strong and reminded the family members in the Philippines that OFW life is not easy.
OFW giveaways l Isang kababayan naman ang tinapos ang kanyang buhay dahil sa masamang balita sa pamilya nya.Taga KABBANI COMPANY .Di sana sa ganyang paraan kabayan sana nagpakatatag tayo sa mga problema lalo na sa pamilya.Kaya sa mga pamilyang may nasa abroad sana maisip nyo kung ganu kahirap sa mga ofw’s kapag may mga problema kayong binibigay sa kanila.😔
REST IN PEACE
Credit to OFW Kalingawan
Posted by OFW giveaways on Sunday, May 7, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Road Bully Caught On Camera By Lee Jes
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Man Warns Everyone About Japanese Encephalitis That Took The Life Of His Daughter
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- PUP Prof Found Dead Inside Condominium Unit
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Motorcycle Rider Sided By Car Owner, Latter Dominates Former