OFW Ends Life After Receiving Bad News From A Family In Philippines
Ringo | On 09, May 2017
OFWs may earn more than those working in the Philippines. However, the suffer from sadness because they are away from their family members.
Being sensitive to their feelings is quite important because they don’t know many people who can help them go through the sadness. When breaking a bad news, be sure they have someone to look after them.
A Filipino, who is based in Saudi Arabia, took his own life after receiving a bad news from his family in the Philippines. Facebook fan page OFW giveaways posted the video of the man. He slit his wrist.
The fan page also encouraged the OFWs to stay strong and reminded the family members in the Philippines that OFW life is not easy.
OFW giveaways l Isang kababayan naman ang tinapos ang kanyang buhay dahil sa masamang balita sa pamilya nya.Taga KABBANI COMPANY .Di sana sa ganyang paraan kabayan sana nagpakatatag tayo sa mga problema lalo na sa pamilya.Kaya sa mga pamilyang may nasa abroad sana maisip nyo kung ganu kahirap sa mga ofw’s kapag may mga problema kayong binibigay sa kanila.😔
REST IN PEACE
Credit to OFW Kalingawan
Posted by OFW giveaways on Sunday, May 7, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?