Official Sandwiched Between Two PUVs After Towing Truck Hit Them
Ringo | On 24, Jul 2017
Netizen Alfred Ang posted a video showing an officer injured in a collision that probably was caused by an angry tow truck operator.
According to Ang, The Caloocan Department of Public Safety and Traffic Management (DPSTM) and Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) conducted a clearing operation against the illegally parked public vehicles along Rizal Avenue Ext.
During the operation, an illegally parked jeepney was apprehended and about to be towed. The brother of the vehicle owner, who is also a PUV owner, appeared and tried to talk, blocking the way.
Ang said the tow truck driver appeared angry and reversely revved the vehicle hitting the jeepney. Unfortunately, an official was in between the two PUVs. He was injured. It can be seen in the video that he was trying to get out and he was in pain.
🇵🇭 BAD DRIVER & ROAD RAGE BY GOV’T ACCREDITED DRIVER (Video 1 of 2)
#TrafficIncident: CALOOCAN CITY Grace Park Rizal Ave Ext corner 6th Ave. (Susano St) 4:05pm 2017.07.21
MATINDING PINSALA: Nagtamo ng matinding pinsala sa katawan ang inabot ng dalawang tauhan ng Caloocan Department of Public Safety and Traffic Management (DPSTM) sa pagkakaipit sa pagitan ng dalwang PUV dahil sa walang pangundangan inatrasan ng driver ng MMDA Accredit Tow Truck (Arrow 019) ang hinuhuling PUV.
PANGYAYARI: Nagsagawa ng Clearing Operation ang Caloocan DPSTM at MMDA sa mga illegal parking sa kahabaan ng Rizal Ave Ext. at inabutan ang isang PUV na naka-illegal park sa tabi ng kalsada ng Susano St (6th Ave) at nang hinahanda na ang pag-tow ng truck ay dumating ang kapatid ng nahuling driver ng PUV na naka-jeep din upang tulungan ang nahuling kapaitd na pakokopagusap ayon sa mga nakakita at nakarinig ng usapin. Dahil sa hinarang ng isang PUV ang dapat na ma-tow na PUV, maaring nag-init ang ulo ng driver ng MMDA Accredit Tow Truck (Arrow 019) at kanyang todong inatrasan at napakalas ang pagkakabangga sa PUV at nagkataon nasa pagitan ng PUV ang dalawang tauhan ng Caloocan DPSTM at sila ay na ipit.
Posted by Alfred Ang on Friday, July 21, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Divorce Bill Passes Through House Committee
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- 15 Palawan Students Allegedly Possessed By Evil Spirit
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog