Nico Bolzico Makes Fun Of Anne Curtis
Ringo | On 15, May 2017
Nico Bolzico, the husband of Solenn Heussaff made fun of Anne Curtis.
For her Vogue Magazine cover, Anne wore a black dress with a touch of yellow green.
A post shared by Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) on
Nico edited the photo to show that Anne looked like a marker.
“Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away!” said Nico.
Knowing that the fans of Anne might bash him, he also noted that she knew he will post this.
“Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it!” Nico added,
Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away! Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it! PS: @erwanheussaff also made a joke about it but he is too afraid to post! #whydoialwaysfeelthepressuretousehastags
A post shared by Nico Bolzico (@nicobolzico) on
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison