Nico Bolzico Makes Fun Of Anne Curtis
Ringo | On 15, May 2017
Nico Bolzico, the husband of Solenn Heussaff made fun of Anne Curtis.
For her Vogue Magazine cover, Anne wore a black dress with a touch of yellow green.
A post shared by Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) on
Nico edited the photo to show that Anne looked like a marker.
“Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away!” said Nico.
Knowing that the fans of Anne might bash him, he also noted that she knew he will post this.
“Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it!” Nico added,
Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away! Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it! PS: @erwanheussaff also made a joke about it but he is too afraid to post! #whydoialwaysfeelthepressuretousehastags
A post shared by Nico Bolzico (@nicobolzico) on
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust