Nico Bolzico Makes Fun Of Anne Curtis
Ringo | On 15, May 2017
Nico Bolzico, the husband of Solenn Heussaff made fun of Anne Curtis.
For her Vogue Magazine cover, Anne wore a black dress with a touch of yellow green.
A post shared by Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) on
Nico edited the photo to show that Anne looked like a marker.
“Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away!” said Nico.
Knowing that the fans of Anne might bash him, he also noted that she knew he will post this.
“Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it!” Nico added,
Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away! Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it! PS: @erwanheussaff also made a joke about it but he is too afraid to post! #whydoialwaysfeelthepressuretousehastags
A post shared by Nico Bolzico (@nicobolzico) on
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Woman Writes An Open Letter To Her Abusive And User Live-In Partner
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal
- How Ph’s Bet Handles Bullies In ANTM