Nico Bolzico Makes Fun Of Anne Curtis
Ringo | On 15, May 2017
Nico Bolzico, the husband of Solenn Heussaff made fun of Anne Curtis.
For her Vogue Magazine cover, Anne wore a black dress with a touch of yellow green.
A post shared by Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) on
Nico edited the photo to show that Anne looked like a marker.
“Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away!” said Nico.
Knowing that the fans of Anne might bash him, he also noted that she knew he will post this.
“Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it!” Nico added,
Love your style Plus! I saw you coming from 200 meters away! Disclaimer: @annecurtissmith gave me permission to post! Probably tomorrow I ll be deported by her very loyal fans! Sorry Philippines I had to do it! PS: @erwanheussaff also made a joke about it but he is too afraid to post! #whydoialwaysfeelthepressuretousehastags
A post shared by Nico Bolzico (@nicobolzico) on
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena