New Helper Takes Expensive Things Within 7-Hour Duty
Ringo | On 11, Oct 2017
After seeking the help of lifemaideasy.ph, alias Samantha hired Margie Teodoro on October 8 at around 10:00 p.m. in her condo unit in Eastwood City.
However, she was surprised that the day after, her personal belongings were missing.
Based on the CCTV footage of the building where Samantha resides, Teodoro left the unit at about 4:00 a.m., which is seven hours after she was hired. She was carrying her backpack and a shoulder bag.
“Kaya nga ako dumaan sa agency for my added protection. Yun pala sila mismo yung nagbigay sa akin ng magnanakaw inside my home,” Samantha said.
Teodor went in a fast food chain in Pasay City where she dined in and checked her bag. The place is where she also left the cards, IDs and other important documents of Samantha.
The crews of the fast food chain contacted Samantha for her things.
Fortunately, Teodoro left her bag and cellphone, that paved a way for Samantha to contact Teodoro’s son, who informed that they are from Barangay San Lorenzo in Das Mariñas, Cavite. However, it turned out that he backed out.
The officers of Lifemaideasy.ph returned the P16,000 agency fee and vowed to help her find the thief as well as financial assistance if charges are to be filed, according to ABS-CBN News.
The company also released a statement via its Facebook page.
AN OPEN LETTER TO ABS-CBN NEWS FOR BIASED, IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING AND INTENTIONAL WITHHOLDING OF CRITICAL…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles