Netizens Praise Grab Driver For Being With Passenger Who Experienced Stomach Pain
Ringo | On 10, Apr 2017
Netizen Nix Obispo shared her touching experience with a caring Uber driver.
On April 7, at about 1:00 a.m., Obispo experienced an “extremely painful stomach ache” and since she is living alone, she opted to just bring herself to the hospital. She first booked an Uber but canceled it after she waited long enough.
Then, she tried Grab and her booking was accepted by Joven Carlos Rivera Sindac, the driver of Isuzu MU-X with plate number CQ 0041. When she rode the car, she said he bring her to the nearest hospital immediately.
Kuya Joven brought her to the Emergency Room (ER) and when they arrived, he immediately opened her door and assisted her to the entrance. He even declined the payment saying it’s an emergency. When the guard noted to them that the adult ER is on the other side, Kuya Joven asked if they can use the wheelchair.
When Obispo was undergoing the usual hospital protocols, he saw Kuya Joven was on her side, it turned out that he just parked his car. At first, she insisted that he can go but he noted that he was worried. He also wanted that when she was discharged, he will be the one to bring her home.
Kuya Joven even brought Obispo a bottled water and stayed by her side even when she was sleeping.
Five minutes after he left, he texted her to ask about her condition. He checked on her the whole day.
This is a long post but I just feel the need to share my experience. Please take time to read.
At nearly 1am today, I…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- Garbage Thrown In Manila Bay For Cleanup Publicity